Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Nappy Hunt Prize

Because I was a naughty girl, I forgot to post these photos - tut tut, but anyways here is the Gossamer Dreams Nappy Hunt Prize.

A small soaker from Possum Pouches
A trio of wee babies from Bits for Bots
A minky keyring from Pookey Pockets
and a newborn raphael from Cherub's Kiss.



Nappy Hunt prizes will be going out in the next day or so. All winners will be notified by email when the prizes have been sent. The delay has been waiting for some of the winners to confirm their postal address. It's an extremely large post job, so Shane and I do it together and in one day, rather than make countless trips to the post office.

And what you've all be waiting for the details of the November stocking.

November's Stocking is PURE and NATURAL.

With an emphasis on pure and natural fibres using minimal synethics.

I'll be back a wee bit later with some of my goodies, and to me there is nothing more pure and natural than a wee bairn. So most of my stocked items, will be for the teeniest little cherubs :)

No comments: